DOACT Heating Pad
High-quality material made, small voltage control design, safety to use with overheated protection gear
The warmest gift which is perfect for birthday gift, thanksgiving gift and christmas gift for for the elders, friends and family
Ideal relief pain for knee discomfort and osteoarthritis of the elderly!
Osteoarthritis is a common degenerative joint disease in middle-aged and elderly people. Because the disease is caused by degeneration of articular cartilage, patients will experience joint swelling, pain and limited mobility.
Involved joint pain generally develops insidiously. Pain occurs during activities. The pain is relieved after rest. Waking up early in the morning is accompanied by a short morning stiffness and adhesion. It is tenderness, popping and swelling of the affected joint.
Get your pain free life start from DOACT!
Can also be used on calves, thighs, arms to relieve muscle soreness and cramps
Provide ultra comfy hot therapy for knee arthritis pain relief and injury recovery, keeps knee warm
Heat therapy pad wraps your knee and promotes blood circulation stimulation
You can still move around while plugged into a portable charger (not included)
For better hot therapy experience, please wear the heat pad over a close-fitting shirt, especially for sensitive skin. Skin redness is a normal phenomenon after hot therapy
- Highest (red): the temp is 131-134.6â, hot
- Medium (white): the temp is 113-118.4â, warm, recommand for long time use
- Lowest (blue): the temp is 96.3-104â
It's recommended to wear the shoulder brace above a T-shirt or cloth to avoid burns. Skin redness is normal for heat therapyburnsSkin redness is normal for heat therapyburns.Skin redness is normal for heat therapy
- The USB output is about 5V/500mA
- USB cable is very convenient for your daily using and taking out
- You can still move around while plugged into a portable charger (not included)
- Safer without a battery, it would only work when connecting to the power source
- The knee heating pad is added with a mesh bag for cold therapy. If you suffering from acute sprain and other soft tissue injury should apply cold therapy first to lower body temperature, reduce the metabolic rate to achieve anti-inflammatory and analgesic palsy, then use hot therapy after 48 hours
- Note: Ice pack not included in the package
Soft neoprene material and high quality hoopamp;loop closure
Important directions for use:
- When connecting it to a power source, the button will flicker quickly then go out; Next, you need to turn it on by long pressing the button for 2s; It starts at preheating, 5 mins later it can reach a top temp; You can change the heat setting at any time by short pressing the button once
- Turn it off, please long press the button for 2s
|"th" Heated and Massage Knee Pad "th" Heated Shoulder Pad "th" Heated Waist Pad "th" Heated Vest "th" Heat Ankle Brace "th" Heat Eblow Pad|
|With Cord||AC||AC amp; USB||AC amp; USB||USB||USB||USB|
|Can be Used||AC Adapter||AC Adapter and Any USB Port||AC Adapter and Any USB Port||Any USB Port||Any USB Port||Any USB Port|